Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lace Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern

Every year, my daughter and I go to a huge craft show called "An Affair of the Heart". We look forward to it every year and we try to make something "new" to wear. About 5 years ago, I had an idea to make some boot decorations. 


I called what I made, boot cuffs because I couldn't think of anything else to call them and there was nothing like them already named. We wore them on the outside of our boots, down around the ankle. We got lots of compliments, but I wasn't quite sold on the look. I never did anything with the pattern, life happened, and I forgot all about them.

Fast forward to this winter. Boot socks and boot cuffs are all the rage! They are being worn in a different place, but the shape is still the same. I dug mine out and put them on and I am so happy to find their perfect use. 





These are made from a linen yarn, that is, of course, now discontinued. So I'm on the hunt for a comparable replacement.

I've made some in other colors and I've made some in children's sizes. If you would like to order some, contact me here or through my Etsy store - LaceNWhimsy  
Also, look for a pattern soon!




No comments: